- Ragging is strictly prohibited. Any student found guilty of ragging will be punished according to the norms of anti-ragging committee of the institution.
- Students should wear ID CARD inside the campus.
- Students are not allowed to use mobile phones during the class hours.
- Students should handle college property carefully without causing any damage.
- Students must bring their Laptop to class every-day.
- Students should not disturb the classes unnecessarily by making noise, standing on the corridor, lounge, etc.
- Students are strictly forbidden from smoking and other addictions anywhere in the college campus and hostel.
- Faculty members shall take attendance at the beginning of each period.
- A student who is not in the class room when the attendance is taken shall be marked absent.
- Student attendance will be computed at the end of every month and indicated in the progress report and also put up on the notice board.
A minimum of 90% attendance is required in both the theory and practical classes to appear for the examinations.
Students who do not have the minimum attendance will not be allowed to appear for the examinations.
- Students should attend the classes regularly.
- Leave of absence for valid reasons only, will have to be obtained from the Class Co-ordinators in advance.
- Attendance shall be calculated on the basis of periods i.e. in terms of the lecture or lab periods attended.
- Attendance for the examinations and any internal tests is compulsory. Absence from the tests will affect the sessional marks awarded as internal assessment by the staff members concerned.
The student must follow the dress code inside the college and hospital campus.
- Yoga track suits for yoga classes.
- A neatly ironed clean white apron for the theory and practical classes.
- Boys should attend the class in formal pants, full sleeves shirt, formal shoes of black or brown colour and properly trimmed hairs.
- Girls can attend the class in neatly ironed salwar suits or saree.
- Jeans and T-shirt or other casual wears are not allowed for college and hospital
- Room allotment will be made by the warden and students are not allowed to change their rooms without permission.
- Admission to the Hostel will be cancelled if incorrect or false information is furnished.
- Identity card will be issued to all the inmates of the hostel and no student is allowed inside Hostel without ID Card Students should return to their rooms by 8.00 pm and maintain absolute silence for study hours up to 10.30pm.
- Students are advised always to keep their belongings under lock & Key and to lock their rooms whenever they go out.
- Outside & Non – Vegetarian food are not allowed to bring inside hostel premises & Rooms.
- Cooking in hostel room is not permitted.
- Outing is allowed on Sundays only. If any student wants to go for any emergency purpose, permission should be obtained from the warden in written.
- Students should not stay in the hostel during the college hours, leave of any reason should be intimated to the warden with written permission letter signed from the authorities in college.
- If any student plans to stay away from the hostel after 8.00pm, they have to plan in advance and inform to Warden in writing. Verbal messages to the Warden will not suffice. Information sheets must contain the address where they have planned to go as well as the contact telephone number. Permission from their parents in writing is mandatory for staying outside the hostel.
- Misconduct or infringements of rules & regulations and activities which are not in the interest of the institution and harmful to the reputation of the institution will make a student liable for severe disciplinary action and even expulsion from the hostel & College.
24hrs Yoga and Naturopathy medical services are available for the students. Student can contact and intimate the warden about any illness for proper guidance and advice.